Monday, April 23, 2012

Narrative Games

Despite prior warnings not to get frustrated playing Peasant's Quest, I still got frustrated. I wandered around aimlessly for about eighteen minutes and twenty-three seconds before I was killed. I wanted to try my luck before reading the walk through cheat sheet. I tried to cross the river, but it did not work. I tried to get the rock, but it would not budge. When I typed "get rock",  I received a message back asking me for what and it said that I was making up puzzles to solve. I came to the inn and tried to get inside, but the door was locked. According to the note, the innkeeper was gone fishing. Finally, I was able to talk to the lady with the baby at the hut. I wanted to sleep, but was not allowed. I tried to get hay, but was informed that there was more hay several screens over. The lady informed me that something was lost in the yard. I tried to search the bushes and dirt to find the lost item, but I did not have any luck. I left the yard and was pounded on the head by some large creature. I have googled the directions for the walk through. Before attempting Peasant's Quest again, I will read the cheat sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment