Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Narrative Games 2

After trying unsuccessfully for about five minutes to get through the front door in Covert Front, I finally gave up and looked at the walk through. I don't think I would have ever figured out on my own how to get in. I thought repeatedly buzzing the intercom was the key, but I was very wrong. After peeking at the cheat sheet so that I could get through the front door, I promised myself that I would not look at it again. However, after wandering around aimlessly in the mansion and clicking on every object in sight, I soon got tired and decided, to look at the walk through again. It was much easier once the instructions were laid out. I went in the kitchen and got the ice pick and matches, I went in the room and set the clock in order to get the clock key. I went in the little room under the stairs and went several other places inside. I pointed and click for a while until I got tired of seeing "go back" pop up. I did not enjoy playing Covert Front.

No comments:

Post a Comment